You need to make money, and fast. There’s no time to waste. Here are 10 quick ways that you can make extra cash to get that income right where it needs to be. Remember, these jobs shouldn’t take much time to acquire. Go out there and make some extra cash now!
Oh, and if you’re looking for some ways that I make money online, check out my review of Blogging Your Passion.
- Babysit. This is perhaps one of the oldest in the book. If you ask around, you’re sure to find some overworked parents who need a babysitter. Advertise yourself at churches, social functions, and in casual conversation. You can make the big bucks this way. Hint: Seek out parents who have high-income jobs.
- Mow lawns. Neighbors need a yard trim? Walk door to door and introduce yourself. You’re sure to find a few people within walking distance that wouldn’t mind paying you to mow their lawn on a regular basis. Offer to give a free mow to clients if they refer you to another paying customer. Now that’s networking!
- Have a garage sale. Time to raid that attic! That old stuff you don’t care about more has the potential to put some cash in your wallet. Clean out the nooks and crannies in your house and advertise in the Sunday paper! Be ready to get up early! Those garage-bargainers start at the crack of dawn.
- Sell stuff on eBay. Not enough of an early riser to start a garage sale? Well, it’s time to discover the power of eBay! You can sell practically anything on eBay, and you’re almost sure to make a profit. Start small, and work your way up to selling more and more items. Many savvy eBay-ers will buy merchandise in bulk and sell for a high profit!
- Get a paper route. Have a day job that’s holding you back? Seek out a newspaper route. Deliveries start early in the morning so you can still make it to your day job on time. Hint: I hear you can make extra tips from the rich and famous.
- Host a car wash. Gather your family and wash some cars! You can raise funds quickly this way as long as you have a lot of help and a good cause. Saving up for college? Advertise it on the cardboard signs! There are plenty of good folks out there willing to let you wash their car to get you into college. Just an idea.
- Walk dogs and pet sit. Dogs must walk. People don’t always have the time to (sad, isn’t it?). Find friends of friends who need their pets taken care of. You can even house sit and feed the cats, walk the dogs, and clean their, well, you know. It helps if you can find people who are going on vacation. Vacationers always worry about their furry friends!
- Tutor. Know something someone else doesn’t? Of course you do! Advertise your knowledge and tutor those who need help in the area of your expertise. Don’t undervalue your knowledge, you can often charge a pretty penny for these services!
- Sell your baked goods. Love to cook? Bake to make some cold hard cash! Bring your tasty temptations to work and charge a dollar. You can sell your baked goods, well, just about anywhere! Yum!
- Clean houses. You’d be surprised how much money you can make cleaning houses. Call cleaning services around your area to get an idea of prices. Cut the cost, and sell your cleaning services! Cleaning for friends of friends is always a good idea. Trust is key in this business.
Well, there you have it! Ten great ways to make extra money! Soon, you’ll be on your way to a great side business that can generate some serious income.
What are your favorite ways to make extra cash?